Latest News

All for You: A Dedication to the Nat King Cole Trio - Diana Krall

, Posted by Chika at 5:12 AM

best jazzAll For You "is a tribute to Nat King Cole Trio in the 1940s, when Cole performed as a singer and pianist. Krall, Lena Horne and Carmen McRae as a hero, who is also a singer and pianist, and played well on the majority here. It can be connected to the piano to sing the way before him with both feelings of sympathy and extraordinary project. Like Cole in the 40s, Diana Krall played with a drummer-less trio - here with guitarist, Russell Malone and the bassist Paul Keller. sense of their intimate relationships very valuable in ballads like "You called it madness" and "I'm through with love", but also allows for uptempo songs like "Hit That Jive Jack" to swing with a little surprise.
Track Listing

1. I'm an Errand Girl for Rhythm
2. Gee Baby, Ain't I Good to You
3. You Call It Madness (But I Call It Love)
4. Frim Fram Sauce
5. Boulevard of Broken Dreams
6. Baby, Baby All the Time
7. Hit That Jive, Jack!
8. You're Looking at Me
9. I'm Through with Love
10. 'Deed I Do
11. Blossom Fell
12. If I Had You

Previous Best Jazz

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails