Latest News

Classic Sinatra: His Greatest Performances 1953-1960 - Frank Sinatra

, Posted by Chika at 8:45 AM

best jazzFew would argue with Frank Sinatra is one of the greatest popular singer of the 20th century. His voice has a different strength, and majesty, when it took a little swing or ballad crooner still a tender. When he reached the summit, no one could touch, and the songs collected on a range of Classic Sinatra Talent show. Known for their memorable run to Capitol Records in the 1950s, the figure is more than just the best, they are often the definitive recordings: "I get a kick out of you", a "Young at Heart", "Magic Woman wandering "i" morning "and" I Got You Under My Skin. Like nearly all of Sinatra recorded during this period, it is very useful to be discovered, which makes Classic Sinatra a perfect introduction to this work really great talent
Track Listing

1. I've Got the World on a String
2. I Get a Kick Out of You
3. They Can't Take That Away from Me
4. My Funny Valentine
5. Young at Heart
6. Someone to Watch over Me
7. In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning
8. I've Got You Under My Skin
9. You Make Me Feel So Young
10. It Happened in Monterey
11. Oh! Look at Me Now
12. Night and Day
13. Witchcraft
14. Lady Is a Tramp
15. All the Way
16. Come Fly With Me
17. Put Your Dreams Away (For Another Day)
18. One for My Baby (And One More for the Road)
19. Come Dance With Me
20. Nice 'N' Easy

Previous Best Jazz

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails